Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,031 (€1,527) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)