Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,809 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,018 (€1,495) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)