Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.589 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,538 (E£ 8,787) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (38 minutes ago)