Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,171 (367,158 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)