Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20287 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,650 (225,027 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)