Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19189 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,947 (223,815 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (37 minutes ago)