Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.360 INR / ERN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 113% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,633 (Nakfa38,221) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)