Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.549 INR / ERN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 83% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,807 (Nakfa19,740) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)