Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.014 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨539,693 (29,960 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)