Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.634 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,834 (4,123 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)