Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨540,888 (29,848 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)