Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.966 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,224 (28,455 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)