Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.916 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,593 (5,952 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)