Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.146 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,698 (3,118 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)