Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.160 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,195 (3,768 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)