Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,723 (2,924 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)