Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.679 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,120 (3,055 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)