Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.588 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,502 (3,701 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)