Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.523 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,744 (3,252 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)