Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,160 in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)