Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,703 (¥85,452) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)