Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,906 (руб 42,548) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)