Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,428 (руб 38,688) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (29 minutes ago)