Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,028 (руб 79,686) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)