Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.739 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,567 (S/. 5,196) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)