Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,182 (﷼ 9,598,905) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)