Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05641 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨581,396 (10,306,798 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)