Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨538,393 (9,343,879 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)