Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05896 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨559,517 (9,489,707 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)