Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.105 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 4% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,504 (﷼ 1,900) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)