Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,283 (﷼ 2,992) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)