Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,584 (﷼ 3,934) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)