Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.217 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,509 (﷼ 6,186) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)