Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,575 (﷼ 24,287,526) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)