Cost of living comparison between Arak, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,335 (﷼ 37,714,454) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)