Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.452 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,092 (2,558 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)