Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20069 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,069 (254,466 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)