Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.859 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,565 (Dinar 645) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)