Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.798 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,752 (Dinar 864) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)