Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.635 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,809 (Dinar 896) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)