Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.421 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,675 (Dinar 927) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)