Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.791 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 107% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,322 (Dinar 750) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)