Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,129 (₩1,510,790) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)