Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06153 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 152% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,352 (₩1,760,871) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (40 minutes ago)