Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨417,713 (₩7,348,533) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)