Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,255 (元3,988) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)