Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,093 (€1,034) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)