Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,226 (Php34,264) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)