Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,561 (Php1,962) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)