Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,925 (Php32,599) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)