Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,843 (Php2,967) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)