Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,411 (Php35,598) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)