Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.804 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,752 (2,128TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)