Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,551 (4,522TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)