Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,284 (4,771TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)