Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.254 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,224 (Q7,264) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)