Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02104 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,050 (2,188,937 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)