Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02119 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,064 (2,268,595 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)