Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02050 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,484 (4,462,288 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)