Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,364 (2,597TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)