Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.031 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,788 (5,756TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)