Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,922 (2,279TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)