Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.609 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,992 (2,950TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)