Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.166 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,268 (元4,847) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)