Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,694 (元8,669) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)