Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,527 (元9,273) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (38 minutes ago)