Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06149 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,012 (₩780,787) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)