Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,978 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.537 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,874 (2,313TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)