Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.303 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,401 (2,685TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)