Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06477 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,094 (₩788,828) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)