Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06375 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,443 (₩728,545) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)