Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,414 (R$ 2,662) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)