Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,399 (R$ 2,819) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)