Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,137 (﷼ 8,119,551) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (37 minutes ago)