Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,101 (﷼ 16,977,879) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)