Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.700 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,735 (Dinar 1,088) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)