Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.575 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,614 (Dinar 760) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Andorra la Vella costs €978 (about 1 hour ago)