Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.106 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,639 (RM3,019) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 5 hours ago)