Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.040 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,740 (RM2,842) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)