Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19586 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,858 (239,241 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)