Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,548 (€1,325) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)