Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,427 (€847) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (34 minutes ago)