Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,409 (€803) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)