Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,852 (85,709 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)