Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,173 (€1,546) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)