Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,273 (€825) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)