Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,119 (€1,245) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)