Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,104 (€1,276) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)