Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,050 (€1,246) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)