Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,908 (€997) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)