Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.782 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,625 (E£ 9,155) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)