Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12936 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨15,435 (119,318 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)