Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13214 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨15,459 (116,992 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (41 minutes ago)