Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨492,893 (€6,919) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (30 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)