Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,149 (€6,768) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (37 minutes ago)