Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,502 (€742) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)