Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.132 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,042 (﷼ 2,162) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)