Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.342 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 141% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,885 (﷼ 5,010) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)