Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.084 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 140% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,464 (﷼ 5,471) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)