Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.618 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,918 (E£ 3,570) in Al Mansurah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (39 minutes ago)