Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.051 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,541 (E£ 9,266) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)