Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.039 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,266 (E£ 8,730) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)