Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.283 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,048 (910 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)