Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.264 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,725 (988 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)