Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.305 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,063 (975 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)