Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.784 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,471 (3,932 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)