Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.514 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (238 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)