Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,093 (1,110,762 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)