Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.493 INR / AED
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,758 (Dirham 4,331) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)