Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.640 INR / AED
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,679 (Dirham 4,517) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (44 minutes ago)