Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.531 INR / AED
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,253 (Dirham 4,235) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)