Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,490 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)