Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,330 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)