Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,442 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)